English to Lao Translation Services
If you are looking for high quality translation services from English to Lao or vice versa, GTE Localize can help you with our specific strengths and years of experiences in a wide range of expertise regarding Lao translation services.
Lao Translation solutions
Lao linguist Profile
Native Lao translators and editors.
Minimum 5 years of professional translation experience for top LSPs such as SDL International, Lionbridge, 1Stopasia, Webdunia, CSOFT, CCJK, etc.
Have been familiar with various document types and technical terms in a given industry expertise.
INDUSTRIES WE WORK WITH ENGLISH TO lao:
OUR CAT TOOLs
As a local agency, GTE Localize can work on almost every CAT tools as well as online translation platform to cater to your requirements.
About lao language
- Lao language belongs to the Kra-Dai language family and it is spoken by approximately 15 million people in Laos and Northeastern Thailand.
- In Northern Thailand, Lao is also known as the Isan language.
- Lao language has many regional varieties both in Laos and Northeastern Thailand.
- Lao is considered as an important lingua franca because the country of Laos has many ethnic groups with most of them speaking unrelated languages.
- Type of writing system: syllabic alphabet
- Lao script or Akson Lao is the primary script used in Lao language, which was adapted from Khmer script and is the sister system to the Thai script.
- Direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines.
- Written Lao requires no spaces between words. Spaces indicate the end of a clause or sentence instead.
- There is no official Latin transliteration system for written Lao.