English to Korean Translation Services
If you are looking for high quality translation services from English to Korean or vice versa, GTE Localize can help you with our specific strengths and years of experiences in a wide range of expertise regarding Korean translation services.
KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer three service levels:
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Korean translator.
– Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
– Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
– Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
Your contents will be translated by one native Korean translator and revised by a second editor.
– Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
– Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
– Best choice for important external publications
After rendered and reviewed by a native Korean translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
– Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
– The cost might be high compared to other options
– Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
KOREAN TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
KOREAN LINGUISTS PROFILE
Native Korean translators and editors.
Have Bachelor Degree in translation from top universities in Korea such as Ewha Womans University, Sungkyunkwan University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, etc., and other certifications in the English language.
Minimum 5 years of professional translation experience for international brand names such as DuPont, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad, Forbes, etc.
Have been familiar with various document types and technical terms in a given industry expertise.
OUR KOREAN TRANSLATION PROJECTS
See more our projects list
ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SAMPLES
INDUSTRIES WE WORK WITH KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
Frequently Asked Questions
- How fast can you translate my document?
- How do you price a translation project?
- How can I be sure of the quality and confidentiality of my documents?
- Why do I need a separate proof-reading service?
- What is your working process?
- How can I pay?
Or leave your questions here:
Learn More about Korean Language
- Official language in 3 regions including North Korea, South Korea & Yanbian (in People’s Republic of China)
- Native speakers: 66 million
- Worldwide speakers: 78 million
- Total GDP of about $1.8 trillion in the countries where Korean is spoken as an official language.
- Like many other logographic languages, Korean has its own alphabet which is called Hangul.
- The Korean script, Hangul, consists of multi-byte characters, which means that when text is translated into Korean, it will take up nearly double the space than the English characters did.
- Vertical writing is not common in modern Korean. Korean text is usually written horizontally and read from left to right.
- Modern Korean also differs from other Asian logographic languages when requiring spaces between words.