14 Nov ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for professional English to Korean Translation Services?
Do you need your documents translating from English to Korean by native Korean translators?
Korea is the 11th largest economy in the world with rapid economic growth and apparent structural stability making this country a potential soil for foreign businesses. To enter this market, the consideration of the differences between the North and South Koreans regarding spelling, pronunciation, and vocabulary is a must. Otherwise, your company might make the wrong impression and misunderstandings. Having a deep network of native Korean linguists with subject matter expertise, GTE Localize brings you best-in-class English to Korean translation services to meet all your types of document requests.
Table of Contents
- ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
- OUR ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
- INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
- OUR KOREAN TRANSLATION PROJECTS
- FACTS ABOUT THE KOREAN LANGUAGE
ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
GTE Localize offers 3 different translation service levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Korean translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Korean translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Korean translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your content is perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO KOREAN TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Korean translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated Korean linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Korean linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Korean translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Korean linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as Ewha Womans University, Sungkyunkwan University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, etc.
- At least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Deep insights into Korean cultures and lifestyles as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Korea. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
OUR KOREAN TRANSLATION PROJECTS
|NO.||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||END CLIENT||VOLUME||LANGUAGE||PERIOD|
|193394||Active Cord – Instruction for Use||Manufacturing & Engineering||US Endoscopy||2.9k||ENG – KOR||201912|
|193417||Barcode Printing Guide||Electrical, Mechanical||N/A||4.4k||ENG – KOR||201911|
|194038||Secure Test||Public sector & NGO||Questar Assessment||48k||ENG – KOR||201911|
|193824||Blog Articles||Manufacturing & Engineering||Swagelok||35k||ENG – KOR||201911|
|193658||Website Articles and Facebook Posts||Financial, Banking, FX||Forex Client||30k||ENG – CHI, ENG – IND, ENG – JPN, ENG – KOR, ENG – THA, ENG – VIE||201910-201912|
FACTS ABOUT THE KOREAN LANGUAGE
1. About the Korean language
- The Korean language is the official language of people in South and North Korea. It is spoken by 77 million people worldwide.
- There are two standard varieties of Korean: the Seoul dialect in South Korea and the Phyong’yang dialect in North Korea.
- Korean has numerous small local dialects. South Korean regional dialects are Chungchong, Cholla, Kyonsang, and Cheju Island. The North Korean regional dialects are Hwanghae, Hamkyong, and Pyongan.
2. Linguistic features
- The Korean writing system is called Hangul consisting of 14 consonants and 10 vowels. The consonants are formed with angled or curved lines while the vowels is created from horizontal or vertical straight lines.
- Most of the Korean vocabulary is made up of native Korean words. However, a great number of the vocabulary are either borrowed from written Chinese or coined in Korea or Japan using Chinese characters.
- When translated from English to Korean, text typically reduces in volume by up to 15%.