English to Korean automation translation
Since the automation and robotic industry produces complex automatic equipment, it requires highly-detailed and precise technical guides, manuals, auto systems interfaces and other materials for users. A translator, therefore, must have comprehensive understanding and experience of the automation fields to ensure a clear-cut rendering of all your technical documentation. With proven automation and robotics expertise and localization capabilities, GTE Localize can help manufacturers broaden the scope of their materials, allowing them to achieve their market objectives.
For English to Korean automation translation and vice versa, GTE Localize ensures the premium quality of your projects with the help of our qualified in-country linguists. We also commit to attaining confidentiality and safety of your data.
We provide quality automation translation of:
- Technical specifications and functional specifications
- Workshop manuals, flat rate manuals, warranty books
- AutoCAD designs
- Instruction manuals and use manuals
- Installation and maintenance manuals
- Safety data sheets and product data sheets
- Tender specifications and bids
- Brochures, leaflets, catalogues
- Environmental & Health Safety Information Localization
- Software Localization
- Global Services for Machine Intelligence
- Website & Digital Content Translation
- Global Marketing Services
Helping you overcome any challenges
At GTE Localize, we have built up a large network of native Korean translators with certificates of proficiency in English and expertise-related Bachelor Degree from top universities in Korea such as Sungkyunkwan University, Kyonggi University, Korea University, etc.
In automation sector, our team of qualified translators and reviewers has experience working for numerous top global brands such as Mitsubishi, Yokogawa, Toyota, Mazda, etc. They have also worked on a wide range of contents regarding this sector, from brochures, leaflets to instruction and use manuals.
Based on our thorough understanding of resources, your projects will be assigned to the most appropriate linguists.