ENGLISH TO KHMER TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for Professional English to Khmer translation services?
Do you need your documents translating from English to Khmer by native Khmer translators?
The last two decades have witnessed constant rapid growth in the Cambodia economy. Cambodia attracts an increasing number of foreign investors over the years because of its favourable tax treatment, plentiful labour, and great sources of raw materials.
With approximately 20 million people speak Khmer, the demand for professional Khmer translation services of these companies is quite considerable. GTE Localize works with a team of native Khmer linguists who cover all your English to Khmer and Khmer to English translation requests.
Table of Contents
OUR ENGLISH TO KHMER TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Khmer translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Khmer translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Khmer translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO KHMER TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Khmer translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Khmer linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Khmer translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Khmer linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as University Of Puthisastra, Royal University of Phnom Penh, Zaman University, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Have deep insights into Cambodian cultures and lifestyles as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Cambodia. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.06/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE KHMER LANGUAGE
1. About the Khmer Language
- Khmer or Cambodian is the official language of Cambodia and the second-largest Austroasiatic language after Vietnamese.
- Khmer is spoken by the majority of native Cambodians, as well as in southern Vietnam and eastern Thailand.
- According to statistics, Khmer is spoken by around 15 million people (14 million in Cambodia and one million in Vietnam).
- Regarding dialect diversity, apart from Standard Khmer spoken in Cambodia, the main dialects are Lower Khmer in Vietnam and Northern Khmer in Thailand.
2. Linguistic Features
- Khmer language has its own script and is written from left to right.
- Khmer is an analytic, isolating language with no inflexions, conjugation or case endings.
- Written Khmer follows the subject-verb-object model patterns and requires no spaces between words within the same sentence or phrase.
- Khmer has its own numbers. The counting system in Khmer is also significantly different from other languages when it repeats after 5 instead of after 10.