18 Nov ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for a Japanese Translation Company?
Do you need your documents translating from English to Japanese by Japanese linguists?
As the world’s second-largest developed economy, Japan is considered as a potential market for foreign companies investing in Asia. More than that, its cultural richness and diversity draw attention from millions of visitors every year, creating major opportunities for tourism and other businesses. Since Japanese people are not into using foreign languages in daily conversations, it is highly recommended that your company communicate with them in Japanese. As a company with deep religious knowledge and a network of experienced native Japanese translators, GTE Localize brings you best-in-class English to Japanese translation services in a wide range of industries.
Table of Contents
- OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
- OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
- INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
- OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION PROJECTS
- FACTS ABOUT THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE
OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation service levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Japanese translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Japanese translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Japanese translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Japanese translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Japanese linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Japanese translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Japanese linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Japan. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.11/word for your translation.
OUR ENGLISH TO JAPANESE TRANSLATION PROJECTS
|NO.||PROJECT NAME||INDUSTRY||END CLIENT||VOLUME||LANGUAGE||PERIOD|
|193842||Transmittal Form||Public sector & NGO||Office of General Services – New York State||5.4k||ENG – JPN||201911|
|193658||Website Articles and Facebook Posts||Finance, Banking, FX||Forex Client||30k||ENG – CHI, ENG – IND, ENG – JPN, ENG – KOR, ENG – THA, ENG – VIE||201910-201912|
|193077||User Agreement||Social media||<3k||ENG – JPN||201908|
|193053||Stamp Collecting Event||Business & Legal||Kochi||<3k||ENG – JPN||201908|
|192692||Dingus Rancher Adventures Comic||Public Administration||N/A||7.1K||ENG – JPN||201908|
FACTS ABOUT THE JAPANESE LANGUAGE
1. About the Japanese Language
- Japanese is the national language and the most widely spoken in Japan. All education, media, business, and government documents are in Japanese.
- It is estimated that there are about 128 million people in Japanese speakers all over the world.
- Japanese is a relatively small country, however, the statistics about dialect diversity is quite surprising. They are divided into 2 main groups which are Eastern and Western Japanese.
- Since each dialect differs from each other in terms of not only pronunciation but also grammar and vocabulary, native Japanese is always preferred when it comes to Japanese translation.
2. Linguistic Features
- The modern Japanese writing system uses a combination of logographic kanji and syllabic kana.
- Traditionally, Japanese is written in columns going from top to bottom, with columns ordered from right to left. Meanwhile, modern Japanese is written horizontally and read from left to right.
- Written Japanese normally does not require spaces between words, with the full stop (。) and comma (、) being used with the same function as the equivalents in English.
- For Japanese text in translation, counting characters is the standard way because there is no clear algorithm that can find out where one word ends and the other starts.