20 Nov ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATORS?
Do you need your documents translating from English into Hindi by native Hindi translators?
Are you looking for a Professional English to Hindi Translation Agency or Freelance Translators?
With a population of over 1.3 billion people, India is the second-most populous country in the world. A plentiful young population, favorable tax treatment, and increasing integration into the global economy make India a potential and attractive market for global companies. There are about 40% of the Indian population speaks Hindi as the native language, thus using Hindi on daily documents and business materials helps your company reach a larger number of audiences. Finding good English to Hindi translators for your documents will take your business to the next level in this market.
But should you work with a freelance translator or should you cooperate with a translation agency?
When having a translation project, the first solution you are likely to come across is to find an English to Hindi freelance translator due to their lower costs and direct communication. But then you have to manage the coordination process yourself, especially for Multilanguage projects where you work with many individual Hindi translators since each freelance translator only translates one language pair. It’s no easy task.
That’s when translation agencies come into play. With professional and dedicated teams of Project Managers, Vendors Managers, and experienced English to Hindi Translators, a translation agency offer you many unmissable values:
- A wide range of service – Translation agencies try their best to meet all your demands, whether it’s Translation, Editing, Proofreading, or Desktop Publishing.
- Various language pairs – Translation agencies can find suitable human resources from their deep network to meet hundreds of language requirements.
- High-Capacity – With a pool of hundreds of native Hindi translators, translation agencies are capable of handling a great number of projects, from small to high volume at the same time.
- Better Coordinator – Instead of handling each freelancer by yourself, you can count on the PM team of translation agencies.
- Certificated translators – English to Hindi translators are tested carefully by experts from translation agencies before starting a project, so you can rest assured that the quality of your translation is excellent.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
With years of experience in the translation and localization industry, GTE Localize has won the trust of over 182 business-to-business customers from all over the world with 10 million words translated each year. Having a pool of over 50 highly-qualified English to Hindi translators together with certificated ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems, we understand the sense of accuracy and urgency for delivering the best quality and on-time projects every time. That’s why 80% of our customers return after the 1st order.
OUR ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATORS PROFILES
As a professional translation agency, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates for your English to Hindi translation projects.
- High qualifications – All of our English to Hindi translators have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, English and Foreign Languages University, etc. But that’s not enough to make a great translator. To make sure the accuracy of translation projects, our translators are required to have an additional degree in subject-matter expertise such as Legal, Business, Manufacture, IT – Software, and Life-science.
- Long experience – Our English to Hindi translators have at least 5 years of professional translation experience for famous brands or companies in both Malaysia and foreign companies.
- Culture understanding – Being a native Hindi with an interest in culture, our linguists have deep insights into the Hindi culture and lifestyles as well as the needs and demands of the Hindi audiences.
- Strict recruit process – Our English to Hindi translators are chosen carefully by our Vendor Managers before taking the tests and interviews with our experienced reviewers and translation experts. They also get tested on a regular basis to guarantee consistent quality.
OUR ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Hindi translation solutions to meet the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including: