15 Nov ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for Professional English to Hindi Translation Services?
Do you need your documents translating from English into Hindi by native Hindi Translators?
With a population of over 1.3 billion people, India is the second-most populous country in the world. A plentiful young population, favorable tax treatment, and increasing integration into the global economy make India a potential and attractive market for global companies. There are about 40% of the Indian population speaks Hindi as the native language, thus using Hindi on daily documents and business materials helps your company reach larger audiences. With a network of top-rated native Hindi translators, GTE Localize brings you high-quality English to Hindi translation services with competitive rates.
OUR ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Hindi translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Hindi translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Hindi translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO HINDI TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Hindi translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Hindi linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Hindi translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Hindi linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities such as Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, English and Foreign Languages University, etc.
- Have at least 5 years of professional translation experience.
- Have deep insights into the Indian cultures and lifestyles as well as the local needs and demands.
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in India. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates, from $0.07/word for your translation.
FACTS ABOUT THE HINDI LANGUAGE
1. About the Hindi Language
- Hindi is the first language of about 370 million Indian people and the second language of 120 million people in the world.
- Hindi is spoken in 10 regions in India namely Indian states of Delhi, Haryana, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttarakhand.
- There are many dialects in India. Some major ones are Khari Boli, Haryanvi, Braj Bhasha, Kannauji, Awadhi, Bundeli, and Chhattisgarhi.
2. Linguistic Features
- The type of writing system: the syllabic alphabet.
- The direction of writing: left to right in horizontal lines.
- Hindi is written in the Devanagari script. Devanagari is made of 11 vowels and 33 consonants.
- Hindi words are divided into 5 categories: Tatsam words (spelled the same in Hindi as in Sanskrit); Ardhatatsam words (borrowed from Sanskrit); Tadbhav words (native Hindi words spelled differently from Sanskrit); Deshaj words (borrowed from local non-Indo-Aryan languages); and Videshī words (borrowed from non-indigenous languages).