18 Nov ENGLISH TO ARABIC TRANSLATION SERVICES
Are you looking for Professional English to Arabic Translation Services?
Do you need your documents translating from English into Arabic by native Arabic Translators?
Arabic is recognized as an official language of no less than 25 independent nations in the world, with approximately 420 million native speakers. With rich natural resources and great potentials for the tourism industry, Arabic-speaking countries are promised land for many companies going global. To effectively connect with Arabic-speaking audience, communicating with them in Arabic is strongly recommended. With extensive advantages of culture knowledge and experienced native linguists, GTE Localize offers high-quality certificated English to Arabic translation services at the most competitive rate in the market.
OUR ENGLISH TO ARABIC TRANSLATION SERVICES
We offer 3 different translation levels to meet your documents’ requirements and your project’s budget:
1. Translation only
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native Arabic translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content
2. Translation + Editing
Your contents will be translated by one native Arabic translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
3. Translation + Editing + Proofreading
After rendered and reviewed by a native Arabic translator and an editor respectively, your documents will be under the proofreading process by a third experienced proofreader.
- Your contents are perfect and ready to publish
- The cost might be high compared to other options
- Best suit high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials
OUR ENGLISH TO ARABIC TRANSLATION SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide range of English to Arabic translation solutions with the aim of meeting the diverse demands of our clients:
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
We have a pool of certificated linguists with real-work experience in various industries, including:
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH GTE LOCALIZE?
1. 100% native Arabic linguists
To guarantee the best quality of each and every English to Arabic translation project, we carefully choose the most suitable team of native Arabic linguists. They all meet our basic requirements as follow:
2. Deadline Compliance
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
3. ISO 9001:2015 certificated agency
Among companies that earned ISO 9001:2015 certification, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
4. Best rate guaranteed
Having worked in the translation industry for years, we have a wide network of top-rated native in-house as well as freelance translators and editors with extensive local knowledge in Arabic-speaking countries. Once we receive your orders, we know exactly where to find the best linguists with long experience in translation and subject-matter expertise yet having the most competitive rates.
FACTS ABOUT THE ARABIC LANGUAGE
1. About the Arabic Language
- Arabic is the official and co-official language of 25 independent nations in the world, with a total of 420 million speakers. Arabic is the fifth most popular language in the world.
- There are about 30 dialects of the Arabic language in existence. Egyptian, Gulf, Levantine, Hassaniya, Maghrebi, Mesopotamian, Sudanese, Yemeni, Hijazi Arabian, and Maltese are 10 most common dialects in Arabic-speaking countries.
2. Linguistic Features
- Type of writing system: Impure abjad (a type of writing system where each symbol or glyph stands for a consonant, leaving the reader to supply the appropriate vowel).
- The direction of writing: left to right in a cursive style.
- Arabic is a Semitic language so its grammar is quite similar to that of other Semitic languages.
- Classical Arabic has 28 consonants and 6 vowels (3 short and 3 long vowels).