Fast turnaround and Cost-effective Energy Translation Services
Energy Translation Services That Help Your Business Approach New Audiences
GTE Localize is a top-notch Energy translation company with commendable experience
The energy industry dominates as a major player in economic growth globally. Translation and localization projects in the energy sector often entail very technical and specialized terminology. For instance, in mining or geosciences, businesses need to call on translators with specific experience in the field. This is why GTE Localize assure all types of your documents will be translated with a large network of professional native linguists and certificated subject matter experts to deliver the highest quality at the most affordable rates.
We understand the challenges in energy translation services are the constant development of terms and concepts. This must be conveyed the same meaning to the audiences in the target languages. Hence, our linguistic team has to pass out rigorous qualification demands and gain commendable experiences to provide comprehensive and customized localization solutions.
We translate and localize a wide variety of Energy materials, including:
- Compliance Audits
- Maintenance Manuals
- Technical Drawing
- Feasibility Studies
- Training Materials
- Impact Assessments
- Technical Patents
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Energy Translation Services
As a professional Energy translation company, GTE Localize provides three Energy translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your documents are translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free translation.
- Balance among cost, quality and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your content are perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high visibility documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Energy Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving Energy localization services from GTE Localize
- You make an order with our consultant
- The team will analyze and customize your energy translation services strategies based on requirements such as language pairs, deadlines, budget, etc.
- When you agree to the energy translation package, both sides continue to the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs would assist to:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
There will be three native translators:
- One native language expert will translate your energy documents.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated energy content.
- 100% QA is used to scan errors
- Our linguists will check the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers would use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the remain place.
- Your energy-translated content will be tested under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files due to eliminate all errors correctly and clearly.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the energy-translated content and edit it if you need.
- After that, we submit the final Energy translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Energy Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified Energy translation solutions.
GTE Localize comprises native language translators and subject matter experts with at least 5 years of experience that can be assured your Energy translation projects are of the highest quality. Our team also provides comprehensive translation with consistently developed terminology and concept.
Embrace the customer-centric core value, we aim to help your Energy translation projects with rigorous respect to budget constraints. Our experienced expert team will work and tailor translation packages as needed based on formats, size of projects, number of language pairs, etc.
Our team at GTE Localize actively performs an XBench QA round for 100% of our projects or an internal LQA round (for large volume projects) to ensure that you get the best Energy translation quality. GTE Localize will cover the costs of these extra steps, so you won’t have to pay extra for anything.
We optimize our process and translation quality, as we recognize the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow. To provide you with continuous Energy translation services, we support all CAT Tools and collaborate with various translation platforms (Crowdin and Lokalise).
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Energy Translation Services Q&A
Several criteria are considered when determining the cost of an energy translation project:
- Project Volume: We typically provide an energy translation quotation based on the number of words or characters in the text. The quantity of words/characters is the most accurate representation of our linguists’ work.
- Required Service: Some energy translation jobs simply require translation (TO), but others require both translation and editing (TE) or translation + editing + proofreading (TEP). The price will be greater if more stages are necessary.
- Industry Expertise: The complexity of the domain affects the project’s cost. General content is less expensive than highly specialized material.
For an estimate on your energy translation services, please contact our team.
The turnaround time of an energy translation project is influenced by a number of factors such as project size, service type, content complexity, and other specific demands. Energy translators at GTE Localize can handle 2,000 words per day on average. If your project requires urgent translation, we can allocate it to extra translators, bringing our daily capacity up to 8,000 words.
Please get in touch with our team for a more precise delivery date.
Our energy translation services quality and industry experience are determined by the following factors:
- To make sure you’re getting consistent and accurate Energy translation services, book a free 300-word translation test with one of our experts.
- Request to see our finished Energy translation jobs.
- With this detailed list of clients, you can see relevant customers we have completed our translation projects.
- The QA and QC procedure we use to provide the highest level for all Energy translation works can be seen in the step above.
- Arrange to see our Energy translators’ curriculum vitae. We are pleased to share with you the resumes of our translators who have specialized in your business.
- We rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional translation and localization company with offices in three major cities: the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
We make sure to guarantee high quality for your Energy translation services. It applies to every service we provide. Our Energy translation services come with a lifetime warranty. If you have any problems, we could edit it for free.
Global B2B Clients Trust GTE Localize
Ready to Start Your Energy Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT