Increase More International Clients through Professional Electrical Translation Services
Get Cost-Effective Electrical Translation Services
GTE Localize will give you the most qualified electrical localization services in the market at a budget-saving rate and a fast turnaround time.
Using electrical translation services is highly recommended for companies when going global as this industry has developed at a rapid pace, with high competition and highly technical content.
GTE Localize has a team of experienced linguists who are subject-matter experts that bring you best-in-class electrical translation services. Contact us for a 1:1 consultation now.
Our team can help you translate a wide range of electrical documents and materials. Below is some common content we work with on a regular basis.
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Components
- R&D Products
- Patents & Patent Application
- Manufacturing Design
- Digital Electronic
- Electronic Waste
- Quality Assurance Manuals
Major Languages We Support
Three Level of Electrical Translation Services
We provide your business with three options for electrical translation services to meet your unique demands.
One native translator is assigned to translate and self-review your documents.
- Translation Only generally gives you a readable electrical translation.
- Some minor errors might still be detected. This is the most cost-saving electrical translation option.
- It is recommended for single-use content or internal documents.
Translation + Editing
Your electrical content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- With the involvement of two linguists, your translated content is polished and error-free.
- This option balances three important factors – quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It should be used for external documents and materials.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your electrical translation projects respectively.
- Translations produced by three native linguists are most likely to be perfect and ready to publish.
- This option is the most expensive but the quality is the highest.
- It is suggested for critical marketing materials and high-visibility documents.
Our Professional Electrical Translation Process
As an accurate electrical translation company, GTE Localize follows an optimized working process to ensure the most accurate electrical translations.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored electrical translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our electrical translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your electrical documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated electrical documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the electrical translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final electrical translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Electrical Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize gives you qualified electrical translation solutions.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in electrical domains:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities and expertise-related Bachelor’s Degree.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience working on a wide range of projects within the electronics sector.
As a professional electrical translation agency, GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections after the electrical translation has been delivered if errors are discovered due to GTE Localize’s negligence. There is a lifetime warranty. You can report any errors in your electrical translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
Understanding the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow, we optimize our process and electrical translation and localization quality through the use of supporting tools and platforms to give you cost-saving and continuous electrical translation and localization solutions.
We do not promise to bring you the cheapest electrical translation services in the market, but the most value for money. That means we make sure every dollar you spend with us is worthwhile. We bring you the best electrical translation quality at the most reasonable price and a fast turnaround time without any hidden fees.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Electrical Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of an electrical translation project, we take many factors that affect the electrical translation prices into consideration, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project.
- Service required: We apply different rates for each of our four electrical localization solutions.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your electrical translation project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your electrical translation projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our electrical localization services and industry experience using the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Request to see our previous electrical localization projects.
- Check out a list of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
GTE Localize is a professional translation and localization company with offices in three major cities: Vietnam, Singapore, and the United States. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators from all over the world. As one of the leading translation agencies on GoodFirms, we have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Business Clients We Have Supported
Ready to Start Your Electrical Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT