Budget-Effective, Fast, and Comprehensive Education Translation Services
Get Professional Education Translation Services
Here at GTE Localize, we have expert linguists and experience translating educational content for schools, education businesses, and eLearning programs globally.
Education translations have become more important than ever as the need to get access to a wide variety of educational resources, from online training, and e-learning materials to course books in different languages is increasing constantly. When it comes to translation education materials, accuracy is the top priority since one single mistake can lead to inaccurate knowledge for the whole generation. At GTE Localize, our team of linguists with many years working in education fields will bring you best-in-class education translation services. Get in touch with our localization experts for a free, no-obligation quote.
We work with various types of educational content as the following:
- e-Learning materials
- Course books
- Academic research
- PowerPoint presentation
- Online training documents
- Teaching documents
- Diploma & Certificate
- Recommendation letters
Major Languages We Support
Select Your Education Translation Services
As a comprehensive Education translation company, we offer three levels of education translation services to meet different content purposes and specific demands.
Your education materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- Cost-saving while retaining acceptable education translation quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your education content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and error-free education translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Best choice for important external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A translator will translate your documents, an editor will edit the translated documents, and a proofreader will proofread the edited documents.
- Your education content is perfect and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other options.
- Best suits high-visibility education documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Professional Education Translation Process
To guarantee the high-quality of all education localization services, GTE Localize follows this optimized working process.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored Education translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our Education translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your Education documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated Education documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the Education translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final Education translation version to you.
Education Translation Case Study
See how we have supported our EdTech client in successfully localizing their education materials into the target language.
• Industry: Education technology
• Language pair: Italian into English
• Content types: App, Website, Tutorials
• Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
• Volume: ~37.000 words
• Duration: August – September 2022
GTE Localize - Professional Education Translation Company
As an accurate education translation agency, we are familiar with international standardizations and consistently meet our B2B clients' requirements for education translation projects.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in the Education domain:
-Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities.
–5+ years of experience in translating content for top businesses in the education industry.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections after the education translation has been delivered if errors are discovered due to GTE Localize’s negligence. There is a lifetime warranty. You can report any errors in your education translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior education translation services to customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
We are ready to handle rush education translation projects. From assembling a team of translators who can work simultaneously on your content to using the latest language technologies, we have the leading resources in the industry to meet your most challenging turnaround requirements.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Education Translation Services Q&A
GTE Localize considers various elements affecting the education translation cost when determining the exact cost of a translation project:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: We usually provide a quote based on the number of words or characters of your source documents.
- Types of Services: Translation Only, Translation + Editing, and Translation + Editing + Proofreading are the three types of education translation services we provide. If more steps are required, the rate will be higher.
- Content Complexity: The complexity of the required domain has an impact on the project’s price. Topics with a low level of expertise are charged less than content with a high level of expertise.
If you need a quote for your education localization services, please get in touch with our localization team.
The turnaround time of an education translation service is affected by factors such as project volume, content complexity, service types, and other special requirements. Our translators can handle 2,500 words per business day on average. If a project is urgent, we can assign it to more native translators, increasing our daily capacity to 10,000 words. To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our education localization services and industry experience using the following resources:
- Ask our translators to do a free test (300 words).
- Request to check out the education translation projects that we have completed.
- See a list of the clients with whom we’ve worked.
- You can see the QA and QC process we use for all translation projects in the process above to ensure the highest quality.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We will gladly send you the resumes of our translators who have relevant experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
GTE Localize is a budget-saving translation and localization agency having branches in the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. However, we can successfully serve customers worldwide thanks to our effective communication and workflow processes.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Education Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT