Reach More Target Clients through Comprehensive E-commerce Translation Services
Get Professional E-commerce Translation Services
GTE Localize offers quality and competitive-rate E-commerce localization services for all sizes of businesses around the world
E-commerce translation services open a new door for businesses in almost all industries to get access to their audience from all over the world. This is because simply having an E-commerce site with great content and eye-catching design is not enough for your company to make a splash in global markets. The majority of audiences tend to ignore online stores that don’t speak their native language. To guarantee good global sales, it is recommended that you translate and localize your E-commerce sites into your target audience’s language.
Our professional translators who specialize in E-commerce will bring you E-commerce translation services of the highest quality. GTE Localize provides outstanding E-commerce translation services for a wide range of content, including:
- Brand Names
- Collateral Materials
- Marketing Campaigns
- Product Description
- E-commerce Websites
- Customer Reviews
- Mobile Apps
- Product Labels
Common Languages We Support
Three Pricing Plans of E-commerce Translation Services
There are three pricing plans of E-commerce translation services offered by GTE Localize. Each one is tailored to a specific need and requirement.
Your E-commerce materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- With the standard plan, your E-commerce translation is simple to read and comprehend.
- This plan is recommended for personalized E-commerce translations or company-internal purposes.
- It is the most economical choice with acceptable mistakes for your E-commerce translation services.
Translation + Editing
Your E-commerce content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- This plan is a good option for essential texts that will be published.
- The choice achieves a balance around three main components: effectiveness, cost, and turnaround speed.
- High-complex E-commerce translations require this double-check plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your E-commerce translation projects respectively.
- Your translated E-commerce project will be error-free and suitable for publication.
- It is highly recommended for high-visibility E-commerce documents and vital content.
- This triple-check package ensures that your E-commerce translation services are of the highest quality.
Our E-commerce Translation Process
We follows this optimized working process to provide turnkey E-commerce localization solutions.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored E-commerce translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our E-commerce translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your E-commerce content.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated E-commerce content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the E-commerce translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final E-commerce translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional E-commerce Translation Company
With a wide range of skilled linguists with specific industry knowledge and subject matter expertise, GTE Localize is a trusted E-commerce localization partner for your global E-commerce communication demands.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in the e-commerce industry:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation and at least 5 years working in the translation industry.
– Experience in working for numerous domestic and international clients in the retail and e-commerce industry.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every E-commerce translation project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time. And we never wait until the last minutes to deliver.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our E-commerce translation services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our E-commerce translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your E-commerce translation can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.
As one of the best translation agencies on GoodFirms, GTE Localize strictly adheres to the highest requirements for an effective quality management system. We aim at consistently providing superior E-commerce translation services to all customers by improving our process and training our staff as well as our team of translators constantly.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Translation Tools We Support
E-commerce Translation Services Q&A
To have an exact E-commerce translation service price, we take many factors that affect E-commerce translation costs into consideration:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Service required: Some translation projects only require Translation Only (TO), while others need both Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The more steps a project needs, the higher the rate is.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. General topics are charged less than high-expertise content. Please contact our experts for a quotation for your project.
It depends on the volume, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. In general, our translator metric is 2,500 words per business day for translation projects. In some cases, we assign an E-commerce translation task for multiple translators to handle, with a capacity of 8,000-10,000 words per day, given it’s a standard Translation and Editing job performed by one translator and one editor. For example, if you have a 10,000-word English-to-Chinese project, you can expect to receive the translation in about 1 to 1.5 business days.
To assess the quality of our services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- See a list of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all translation projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our translators’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please get in touch with our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all documents from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
GTE Localize is based in three countries namely the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. We are able to support 100+ languages thanks to our native translator team from all over the world. We are proud to be a reliable E-commerce localization partner of global from the United Kingdom, the United States, Denmark, the Netherlands, Canada, France, China, Korea, Thailand, and others.
Business Clients Trust Us
Ready to Start Your E-commerce Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT