Competitive-Pricing, Dedicated, and Fast Document Translation Services
Get High-Quality Document Translation Services
Document translation services are indispensable for companies expanding internationally to reach their global target. However, some documents need more than just translation – they need changes and adaptions to meet the tastes and social norms of the target markets. In other words, these documents need localizing.
With a team of native, experienced translators, GTE Localize provides high-quality document translation & localization services for numerous types of documents and formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, InDesign, etc.
Types of Document Translation Services
Here are some common types of our document translation services.
Business document translation services
We provide high-quality translation for any type of document, including business papers, business plans, meeting documents, price list, etc. at a cost-saving rate and fast turnaround time.
Contract document translation services
Our native translators can up for any document translation tasks at a fast turnaround time such as bidding contracts, employee contracts, maintenance warranties, confidentiality agreements, etc.
Marketing document translation services
GTE Localize can support your company profiles, brochures, catalogs, portfolios, promotional fliers and leaflets, conference and registration forms, standees, multimedia, blog posts, proposals, etc.
Digital document translation services
We translate and localize your advertisements, newsletters, presentations, websites, infographics, white papers, mobile apps, how-to guides, client testimonials, social media posts, etc.
Technical document translation services
Regardless of whether you need technical document translation by experts for construction, engineering, scientific research or any of the technical sub-fields, we can provide success to your project.
Financial document translation services
With 5 years of professional experience, GTELocalize's native linguists can handle various user guide content like tax forms & returns, insurance applications, bank statements, financial reports, etc.
Legal document translation services
Our experienced linguists and legal specialists will bring you comprehensive legal document translation solutions for court proceedings, disputes, petitions, financial agreements, etc.
Choose Your Document Translation Services
As a professional document translation company, GTE Localize provides three document translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
GTE Localize will pick a native translator with industry-specific experience for your projects. The translator will translate and self-review your document translations.
Choose this standard plan if you:
- Have a tight budget for your document translation projects.
- Use the material only once or for internal document translations.
- Accept minor inaccuracies in your document translations.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled translators will work on your documents. A translator will translate your documents, and an editor will edit the translated documents.
Choose this professional plan if you:
- Want to get high-quality and accurate document translations.
- Want to maintain a balance among translation quality, completion time, and price factors.
- Have complex documents.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A translator will translate your documents, an editor will edit the translated documents, and a proofreader will proofread the edited documents.
Choose this premium plan if you:
- Have a considerable budget for your document translations.
- Want the best plan for your document translation projects.
- Have documents with a lot of visibility or vital content.
Our Document Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving document translation services from GTE Localize
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized document translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our document translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your document.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated document.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- We deliver the document translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final document translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Document Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified document translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended document translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative document translation services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the most budget-saving and efficient online document translation services possible. We achieve that by offering one of the most affordable and best-quality services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality document translation services at a special price!
To bring you the document translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or internal LQA round for big volume projects. And you do not have to pay anything for these extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our document translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation and Localization Management Platforms, CAT Tools, and Quality Control Tools to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick document translation services.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Document Translation Case Studies
See how we have supported our clients successfully localize their documents into various languages.
Viessmann is a leading German manufacturer of high-efficiency heating and renewable energy systems. It is well-known for manufacturing heating technologies and water purifiers/heaters for commercial, industrial, and residential purposes.
- Language Pairs: EN – IN, EN – EN
- Content types: Website, Technical
- Services: TEP, Proofreading, LSO
- Volume: 35,670 words
- Duration: June to July 2021
- Industrial: Technical
The Exness Group is a leading international retail forex broker founded in 2008 with over 343,000 clients in 150+ countries and an annual trading volume of $2,275 trillion in 2022.
• Industries: Forex, Finance, Trading
• 11 language pairs: EN to ZH, CN, VN, TH, KO, JP, IN, KR, LO, MY, PH
• Content types: Marketing, Website, App, and Legal
• Services: TEP, LQA, QA check, SEO, and Subtitling.
• Volume: ~1mil words/year
• Job orders: 5,135
• LQA results: passed with ~ 94% for all languages
• Duration: Ongoing | May 2019 – Present
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Use Professional Document Translation Services
Document Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting document translation prices to get an exact estimate for a document translation project:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices. Our document translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to get a free quote!
Document translation turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/ characters, etc. In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate a document containing 8,000 – 10,000 words/ characters in one business day for document translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Vietnamese project, you may expect the document translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your document translation projects.
You can assess the quality of our document translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
● We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free document translation services.
● You can see our previous document translation projects and find similar document translation projects by reaching out to us.
● You can view the list of clients we have provided services to.
● To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all document translation and localization projects.
● We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional document translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the document translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any document translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer. We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our document translation services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our document translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your document translation can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.