05 Jan Digital Marketing Team Leader Needed (1 Vacancy)
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Team Leader to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. Please find details about the Digital Marketing Team Leader below:
Table of Contents
Job Description for Digital Marketing Team Leader
- Manage all digital marketing (DM) channels (e.g. website, blogs, ads, SEO, emails and social media) to ensure growth in the lead acquisition;
- Measure KPIs and prepare the budget for DM activities;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Manage and improve online contents, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Extra healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Hands-on experience with DM activities for B2B and service sector;
- Comfortable in using English (read & write);
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Team leader is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potentials;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with title “GTE_Digital Marketing Team leader_YourName”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a young company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely a human work of rendering a text from one language to another with MS Word. We’re adding values to “translation” to make it “localization”, and applying technology to increase efficiency, quality and reducing cost.
For the moment, 100% of our clients are foreign businesses. Via the biggest language service providers in the world, we’re supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese market. There’s a good chance that you’re seeing a Vietnamese translation from Microsoft, Google, GE or Alibaba delivered by GTE Localize.
Working with us means catching up with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding after all. Our ambitious vision is to expand to several offices in South East Asia within the next 5 years, as well as Europe and the U.S after that.