Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. Please find details about the Digital Marketing Manager below:
Job Description for Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage all digital marketing (DM) channels (e.g. website, blogs, ads, SEO, emails and social media) to ensure growth in the lead acquisition;
- Measure KPIs and prepare the budget for DM activities;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Manage and improve online contents, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Extra healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, oversea summer trip;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
- Hands-on experience with DM activities for B2B and service sector;
- Comfortable in using English (read & write);
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager is a big advantage. Otherwise, we appreciate the candidates with leadership potentials;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with title “GTE_Digital Marketing Manager_YourName”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staffs, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values includes:
- Continuous improvement