Accurate, Quick, and Affordable Construction Translation Services
Reach Global Markets with Precise Construction Translation Services
GTE Localize is a cost-saving construction translation provider that will bring top-notch construction translation services to your brand.
Construction translation services are highly needed as the construction industry requires significantly good communication when it comes to performing a project with multicultural and geographically dispersed terms. All components of your communication are accurately translated into the native language of the executive team. You have to ensure that every value, phrase, code, and drawing of your construction translation is precisely rendered.
Bearing those in mind, GTE Localize brings you 100% reliable construction translation services by high-qualified linguists with solid backgrounds in the construction industry.
Our team has years of experience in providing high-quality construction translations for companies around the world. Below are some types of content we have handled over the years.
- Building Plans
- Construction Drawings
- Operation Manuals
- Bill Of Materials
- Engineering Specifications
- Safety Manuals
Major Languages We Translate
Select Your Construction Translation Services
Choose a pricing plan that suits the construction translation needs of your business.
Your construction materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- Budget-saving while retaining acceptable construction translation quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your construction content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and accurate construction translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Top choice for vital external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your construction translation projects respectively.
- Your construction material is flawless and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other construction translation options.
- Best suits high-visibility construction documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Construction Translation Process
Here is the translation process at GTE Localize that ensures bring you the best construction localization services.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored construction translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our construction translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your construction documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated construction documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the construction translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final construction translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Construction Translation Company
We provide industry-leading and qualified construction translation services based on our many years of experience in the construction sector.
We bring you the best team of native translators with experience in Construction domains:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience working with a wide range of projects within the construction sector.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections if errors are discovered after the construction translation has been delivered and at GTE Localize’s fault. The warranty period will last for a lifetime. You can send an email to our team to report any errors in your construction translations, and we will fix them.
Our professionals are always ready here to provide you with affordable and excellent solutions for your construction translation needs via email, chat, and phone, whether you want to enquire about a forthcoming purchase or check on your prior purchases.
With top-rated resources and the latest language technologies, GTE Localize delivers the most budget-effective construction translations and localizations for your global brand. Every dollar you spend with us is put to good use. Every step promises quality.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Translation Tools We Assist
Construction Translation Services Q&A
To estimate the total price for a construction translation service, we analyze a variety of measures that influence construction translation rates, including:
- Language pairs: Language pairs determine the cost of translation and will vary based on the source and target languages.
- Project capacity: We always give a per-word or per-character price for construction localization services.
- Plan of Translation Services: Clients can choose from various construction translation service levels, including Translation Only (TO), Translation + Editing (TE), and Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The higher the quality of service you select, the higher price it takes for your construction translations.
- Content Complexity: Some kinds of material are complicated and require highly specialized translation, resulting in a higher construction translation price.
Contact our professionals to get a free quote for your construction translation project today.
The delivery time of a construction translation service is affected by various factors including project volume, content complexity, service types, and other special requirements. Our linguists can translate and localize 2,500 words per business day on average. If a project is urgent, we can assign it to more native linguists, increasing our daily capacity to 10,000 words per business day.
You can know the quality of our construction localization services using the following actions:
- Require us to do a 300-word test for free.
- Contact our team to check out all construction translation projects that we have translated.
- See a list of the clients with whom we’ve worked.
- You can see the QA and QC process we use for all construction translation projects in the process above to ensure the highest construction localization quality.
- Contact us to check out our translators’ CVs. We will gladly send you the CVs of our translators who have relevant experience.Reach out to our construction localization experts for more information today.
GTE Localize is a professional translation company based in three countries namely the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. As one of the leading translation agencies on GoodFirms, GTE Localize collaborates with a team of experienced native translators all over the world who serve all major languages. Our clients have come from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, and other countries.
Cash, Bank transfers, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all accepted payment methods. All major currencies, including the US Dollar, Singapore Dollar, and Euro are accepted.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
Some of our B2B Clients
Ready to Start Your Construction Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT