Reliable, Fast, and Precise Chemical Translation Services
Chemical Translation Services That Help Your Business Growth Efficiently
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class chemical translation solutions with a large network of certificated language experts
Chemical translation services are no easy task as chemicals are a hugely applicable field as it covers all industries, from the development of common materials like food products, plastics, and paper to the manufacture of complex chemical compounds in the form of pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Therefore, our team comprises experienced and qualified linguists with chemical expertise to provide you with the highest quality chemical translation services. We will customize your translation plan based on language pairs, volume, and deadlines to come up with appropriate chemical translation solutions.
We translate and localize a wide variety of chemical materials, including:
- SDSS, MSDSS, ESDSS
- Exposure Scenarios
- Registration Documents
- Chemical Terms
- Chemical Labels
- Chemical Safety Reports
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Chemical Translation Services
As a professional chemical translation company, GTE Localize provides three chemical translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
Your chemical content is translated and self-reviewed by one native translator.
- This approach generally gives you a straightforward translated result.
- This cost-saving software translation solution is recommended for single-use content.
- However, you might have some minor errors.
Translation + Editing
Your chemical content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- With the involvement of two native linguists, your material is confirmed to be correct.
- This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It is appropriate for a software localization plan.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your chemical content will be translated by one native translator, revised by a second editor, and proofread by a third proofreader.
- Your chemical content is perfect and ready to publish.
- This option is the most expensive but the highest-qualified.
- It is suggested for critical marketing purposes and a high-visibility layout.
Our Chemical Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving chemical localization services from GTE Localize
- You make an order and requirement.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer tailored chemical translation services depending on language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- For agreement, when both sides come up with integrated chemical translation plans, we can go for the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Have a meeting with native translators to develop ideas.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your chemical documents.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated chemical document.
- We use the QA tool for scanning errors.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- We will test your chemical document under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files to make sure all errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the Chemical-translated content and edit it if you need.
- After that, we submit the final Chemical translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Chemical Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified chemical translation solutions.
We are proud to rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform. With high-skilled translators and specialized linguists, our chemical translation services aim to deliver the highest quality outcome and seamless experience for clients.
We comprise a large of native language experts and knowledgeable subject translators with at least 5+ years of experience that can offer precise and efficient chemical translation solutions. No matter what chemical sector, our team enables us to make fast turnarounds.
At GTE Localize, we promise the guarantee your chemical translation project. It applies to every service we provide. Our chemical translation services come with a lifetime warranty that satisfies thousands of clients. If you have any problems, we would edit it for free.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Chemical Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting chemical translation prices to get an exact estimate for a chemical translation project:
- Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character prices.
- Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
- Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to get a free quote!
Chemical translation turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/ characters, etc. In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate a document containing 8,000 – 10,000 words/ characters in one business day for chemical translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Vietnamese project, you may expect the chemical translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your chemical translation projects.
You can assess the quality of our chemical translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free chemical translation services.
- You can see our previous chemical translation projects and find similar chemical translation projects by requesting our consultants
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all chemical translation services.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional chemical translation services company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the Chemical translation process. GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your clients’ content. Before starting any chemical translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
- You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
- We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
Global B2B Clients Trust GTE Localize
Ready to Start Your Chemical Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT