Reach Your Target Audiences through Accurate Business & Legal Translation Services
Get Expert Business & Legal Translation Services
For years, GTE Localize has been the byword for quality in business and legal translation services.
Using business & legal translation services to translate your company documents into different languages is an inevitable part of every company when entering new markets or just simply cooperating with foreign partners and suppliers. When it comes to translating such materials, translators are required to not only have experience in translation for years but also have a deep insight into the related businesses and the nuances of the local regulatory bodies as well as government agencies.
Our qualified team of linguists ensures to provide your company with the best quality business & legal translation services. Contact our team now.
We can support any type of business and legal content such as:
Common Languages We Translate
Select Your Business & Legal Translation Services
Choose a pricing plan that suits the business & legal translation needs of your business.
Your business & legal materials are translated and self-reviewed by one skilled native linguist.
- Budget-saving while retaining acceptable business & legal translation quality.
- Overall accuracy can be guaranteed although some minor errors might remain.
- Suitable for internal documents and single-use content.
Translation + Editing
Your business & legal content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- Possible errors are eliminated to give you a polished and accurate business & legal translation.
- Balance among cost, quality, and turn-around time.
- Top choice for vital external publications.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your business & legal translation projects respectively.
- Your business & legal material is flawless and ready to publish.
- The cost may be higher compared to other business & legal translation options.
- Best suits high-visibility business & legal documents and critical Marketing materials.
Our Business & Legal Translation Process
Here is the translation process at GTE Localize that ensures bring you the best business & legal localization services.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored business & legal translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our business & legal translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your business & legal documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated business & legal documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app, game, or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the business & legal translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final business & legal translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Business & Legal Translation Company
We provide industry-leading and qualified business & legal translation services based on our many years of experience in the business & legal sector.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in business & legal domains:
– Bachelor’s Degree in translation from leading universities.
– At least 5 years of professional translation experience for a great number of law firms and other business fields.
GTE Localize supports free-of-charge editing and corrections if errors are found by our clients after the business & legal translation is delivered. The warranty period lasts a lifetime. You can report any errors in your business & legal translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
We are ready to handle rush business & legal translation projects to meet your most challenging turnaround requirements. From assembling a team of translators who can work simultaneously on your content to using the latest language technologies, we have the leading resources in the industry to meet your turnaround requirements.
With top-rated resources and the latest language technologies, GTE Localize delivers the most budget-effective business & legal translations and localizations for your brand. Every dollar you spend with us is put to good use. As one of the top translation agencies on GoodFirms, we promise every translation step will be of high quality and cost-saving.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Translation Tools We Assist
Business & Legal Translation Services Q&A
To estimate the total price for a business & legal translation service, we analyze a variety of measures that influence business & legal translation rates, including:
- Language pairs: The translation metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Project capacity: We always give a per-word or per-character price for business & legal localization services.
- Plan of Translation Services: Clients can choose from various business & legal translation service levels, including Translation Only (TO), Translation + Editing (TE), and Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP). The higher the quality of service you select, the higher price it takes for your business & legal translation services.
- Content Complexity: Some kinds of material are complicated and require highly specialized translation, resulting in a higher business & legal translation price.
Contact our professionals to get a free quote for your business & legal translation project today.
The delivery time of a business & legal translation service is affected by various factors including project volume, content complexity, service types, and other special requirements. Our linguists can translate and localize 2,500 words per business day on average. If a project is urgent, we can assign it to more native linguists, increasing our daily capacity to 10,000 words per business day.
You can know the quality of our business & legal localization services using the following actions:
- Require us to do a 300-word test for free.
- Contact our team to check out all business & legal translation projects that we have translated.
- Check out a list of the clients with whom we’ve worked.
- You can see the QA and QC process we use for all business & legal translation projects in the process above to ensure the highest business & legal localization quality.
- Contact us to check out our translators’ CVs. We will gladly send you the CVs of our translators who have relevant experience.
Reach out to our localization experts for more information.
We are conveniently located in the U.S., Vietnam, and Singapore. As one of the leading translation agencies on GoodFirms, we can provide translation and localization services for numerous business clients globally such as Korea, China, Japan, the U.K, the U.S., Finland, Germany, etc.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
Some of Our Business Clients
Ready to Start Your Business & Legal Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT