Business Analyst Needed (01 Vacancy)
We are looking for 1 full-time Business Analyst to join our expanding team. Details are as follows:
Table of Contents
Job Descriptions For The Business Analyst Position
- Have an overview of the system including UX, data security, data back-up/recovery, smooth operation and constant upgrades;
- Coordinate the external agency or/and in-house Developers to build new modules and/or improve the current modules.
- Merge new codes from Developers to the main system to ensure source code security;
- Manage in-house Developers’ performance including setting task budget, timeline and quality;
- Set up accounts and manage functions dedicated to the system admin only;
- Manage system documents: code documents, user guides, release notes.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner;
- Able to work with several programming languages such as .Net, C# or PHP;
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies;
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies;
- Proficient with Trello, MS Office tools and requirement mockup tools;
- Good written communication skills in English.
- Competitive package;
- Great opportunity to become the team leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, overseas summer trip;
- Extra healthcare insurance;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “GTE Localize_Business Analyst_Your name”
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
Currently, GTE Localize has become a go-to partner for hundreds of B2B clients & LSPs worldwide. We support top global brands, adapting their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets.
There’s a good chance that you’ve seen an Asian translation from Abbott, Google, GE, or Amazon that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. In 2020, we opened the second branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia to increase our production capacity. By 2021, GTE localize has three offices in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia, with 32 full-time staff and a network of 700 native Asian linguists. The team size still keeps growing. The team size still keeps growing.