Business Analyst Needed (01 Vacancy)
We are looking for 1 full-time Business Analyst to join our expanding team. Details are as follows:
Job Descriptions For The Business Analyst Position
- Have an overview of the system including UX, data security, data back-up/recovery, smooth operation and constant upgrades;
- Coordinate the external agency or/and in-house Developers to build new modules and/or improve the current modules.
- Merge new codes from Developers to the main system to ensure source code security;
- Manage in-house Developers’ performance including setting task budget, timeline and quality;
- Set up accounts and manage functions dedicated to the system admin only;
- Manage system documents: code documents, user guides, release notes.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner;
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies;
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies;
- Proficient with Trello, MS Office tools and requirement mockup tools;
- Good written communication skills in English.
- Competitive package;
- Great opportunity to become the team leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, overseas summer trip;
- Extra healthcare insurance;
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “GTE Localize_Business Analyst_Your name”
Briefly about GTE Localize
GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staffs, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values includes:
- Continuous improvement
For more details, please visit us at: www.gtelocalize.com