Guarantee the Best Quality of Your Book Translation Services
Get High-Quality Book Translation Services
Book localization services are extremely important for an author to reach their audience from different parts of the world, and it is regarded as one of the most challenging translation tasks. Our talented linguistics with over 5 years of experience in book translations will go the extra mile to meet your book localization request. We do not simply translate word for word but also make changes regarding words, pictures, and illustrations to fit the target cultures and social norms.
Types of Book Translation Services
Here are some common types of our book localization services.
Technical book translation services
GTE Localize can manage book translation on specialized technical subjects such as engineering, mathematics, science, etc., and handle every type, from the textbook and reports to schematics and compilations.
Course book translation services
If you want to read the course book in other different languages, GTE Localize can accurately transform all the content into the target language, with the aim of encouraging learning process.
Travel book translation services
To enhance global tourism, travel book translation services can be the key aspects that you should focus on and GTE Localize can bring interesting information about places, travel guides, useful tips, etc. to worldwide visitors.
Company magazine translation services
One effective way to engage more audience with your products is working with GTE Localize to translate your company magazine, catalog, lifestyle content, etc.
Cooking book translation services
You can find the best book translation solution at GTE Localize since we offer native linguists when dealing with recipes, instructions, and information about the preparation and serving of foods.
Fiction book translation services
All types of imaginative fiction, including romance, mysteries, fantasy, science fiction, chick lit, crime thrillers, etc. can be well translated by GTE Localize experts.
Art catalogue translation services
We have subject-matter experts and 5 years of translation experience to deliver the best art book localization services for series of art content, portfolio, art collection, etc.
Choose Your Book Translation Services
As a professional book translation company, GTE Localize provides three translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
One native translator is assigned to translate and self-review your book content.
– This method generally gives you a readable translation.
– There might be some minor errors.
– This is the most cost-saving book translation option and is recommended for internal materials or single-use content.
Translation + Editing
The book is translated by one native translator before being revised by another editor.
– With the involvement of two native linguists, your translated book is polished and error-free.
– This option balances three important factors: quality, cost, and turnaround time.
– It should be used for book localization.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Your book is carried out by three native linguists, who will perform the three steps: translating, editing, and proofreading.
– Three native linguists can handle the book, making it perfect and ready to publish.
– This option is the most expensive but the quality is the highest.
– It is suggested for critical marketing materials and high-visibility book content.
Our Book Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving book localization services from GTE Localize
- You tell GTE Localize your original book with specific requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized book translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our book translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Read the book thoroughly to understand the plot, characters, writing tone, style, etc.
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your book.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- Our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- We deliver the translated content and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Book Translation Partner
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified book translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative book localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the best budget-saving and efficient book translation services. We achieve that by offering one of the most affordable and best-quality services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality book translation services at a special price!
To bring you the book translation quality as promised, our team at GTE Localize actively performs the QA round by XBench for 100% of our projects or the internal LQA round for big volume projects. And you do not have to pay anything for these extra steps as the costs are covered by GTE Localize.
Technology plays an essential part in all of our book translation and localization services. We have utilized Translation and Localization Management Platforms, CAT Tools, and Quality Control Tools to bring you low-cost, accurate, and quick book translation services.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
Book Translation Case Study
See how we have supported our clients in successfully localizing their books into the target languages.
This is a 51-chapter memoir book transcreation project for a Vietnamese American client. This client is the book author who wrote his memorial book in English and wanted to transcreate it into Vietnamese to share with his family and relatives in Vietnam.
• Language pair: English to Vietnamese
• Type of Content: Memoir Book
• Service: Transcreation
• Volume: 79,000 words
• Duration: Nov 2019 – March 2021
• Industries: Book, Personal Project
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Have Professional Book Translation Services
Book Translation Services Q&A
We analyze numerous factors affecting book translation prices to get an exact estimate for a book translation project:
– Project capacity: We usually give per-word or per-character price. Our translation rates are based on the word count or character count.
– Service required: The prices will depend on your translation option. A translation option that needs more steps will cost a higher price. According to your budget and requirements, you can choose among these plans: Translation Only (TO), Translation and Editing (TE), or Translation + Editing + Proofreading (TEP).
– Industry expertise: Any need for the translator’s unique knowledge may impact the cost. Special expertise is frequently associated with a thorough understanding of a field and a thorough command of its vocabulary.
Don’t hesitate to contact our experts to get a free quote!
The turnaround times depend on various factors, including the complexity of the subject, the content types, the document’s format, the number of words/characters, etc.
In most cases, our team of translators can accurately translate 8,000 – 10,000 words/characters in one business day for book translation projects. For example, If you have a 10,000-word English-to-Korean project, you may expect the book translation to arrive in 1 to 1.5 working days.
Contact one of our localization experts today for detailed turnaround times for your book translation projects.
You can assess the quality of our book translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
● We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free book translation services.
● Ask us to see our previous book translation projects.
● You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
● To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all book translation and localization projects.
● We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best book translation solutions for you.
Yes, as a professional book translation company for years, we ensure that your confidential materials remain confidential while going through and after the book translation process.
GTE Localize provides a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to ensure the confidentiality of your client’s content. Before starting any book translation services, our staff and relevant translators must sign an NDA.
– You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
– We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize has real working experience in a vast range of subject areas, as well as a pool of certified linguists who are committed to providing best-in-class book translations in the following key areas: technical books, travel books, literature and cultural book, course book, wine & spirit book, coffee table book, cooking book, fiction book, magazine, newspaper, self-help book, children book, art book, biography book, etc.
GTE Localize guarantees the quality of our book translation services. This guarantee applies to every content translated by us, regardless of service, deadline, or price. Our book translation services come with a lifetime warranty. Any problems with your book translation and localization can be emailed to our team, and we will re-edit it for free.