Biology Translation Services
Given the crucial applications of biology and the depth of its research, global interest is taking shape. Professional translators, therefore, are often needed in facilitating projects between biological institutes and companies involved in this industry. It is also necessary to make the groundbreaking findings accessible to an international audience.
For this reason, a translator in biology should possess deep knowledge of the subject matter and specific training in the biological field to ensure no meaning is lost in translation. With a strong background in biology, our translators are highly-vetted in the appropriate terminology to produce biology translation in the highest quality.
Types of biology contents we’re dealing with
GTE Localize cover a wide variety of areas regarding biology translation, which includes but not limited to:
Our linguist qualification
For biology translation, our linguists:
Are native-speaking translators with Bachelor Degree in translation, qualified to an MBA, MsC, PhD (subject matter experts) in biology and other related fields.
Have minimum 05 years of experience translating biological documents for biotech companies and many other global associates (ROCHE Laboratories, Genentech, Novartis-Aventis US, Medtronic, etc.,)
Are well-familiar with various document types (Medical records, hospital procedures, hospital policies, physician correspondence, etc.,)
language Pairs we serve
|English to Vietnamese
English to Chinese
English to Burmese
|English to Thai||Korean to Vietnamese|
OUR PROJECT WORKFLOW
1. Clients’ Orders: Client submit project’s specification & resources including target languages, regions, file types, existing translation memory or graphic files (if any).
2. Project Analysis: Project Manager checks and analyzes source package then clarifies with queries (if any).
3. Request Confirmation: Project Manager confirms deadlines and resources
4. Translating & Editing: Translator in charge completes translation in accordance with instructions before reviewer in charge checks and fixes issues regarding accuracy, grammar, spelling, style, etc…
5. Quality Assurance: Last check by internal QA team
6. Delivering: Deliver final products to clients.