Reach more Target Clients through Professional Biology Translation Services
Get Success With Our Biology Translation Services
If you are finding an accurate biology translation provider, look no further than GTE Localize. We are committed to giving you qualified biology localization services in the market at a budget-saving rate.
Given the crucial applications of biology and the depth of its research, global interest is taking shape. Professional biological translation services, therefore, are often needed to facilitate projects between biological institutes and companies from different countries. It is also necessary to make groundbreaking findings accessible to worldwide audiences.
GTE Localize carefully confirms all words and terminology to produce biological translations of the highest quality. We have a team of native translators who have long experience in handling biology-related content. Some of the notable content types include:
- Molecular Biology
- Marine Biology
- Gene Therapy
- Evolutionary Biology
Major Languages We Support
Choose Your Biology Translation Services
We provide your business with three options for biology translation services to meet your unique demands.
One native translator is assigned to translate and self-review your documents.
- Translation Only generally gives you a readable biology translation.
- Some minor errors might still be detected.
- This is the most cost-saving biology translation option.
- It is recommended for single-use content or internal documents.
Translation + Editing
Your biology content will be translated by one native translator and revised by a second editor.
- With the involvement of two linguists, your translated content is polished and error-free.
- This option balances three important factors – quality, cost, and turnaround time.
- It should be used for external documents and materials.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
Three subject-matter linguists will translate, edit, and proofread your biology translation projects respectively.
- Translations produced by three native linguists are most likely to be perfect and ready to publish.
- This option is the most expensive but the quality is the highest.
- It is suggested for critical marketing materials and high-visibility documents.
Our Biology Translation Process
As a top-rated biology translation company, GTE Localize follows an optimized working process to ensure the most accurate biology translations.
- You tell GTE Localize your requirements.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a tailored biology translation solution based on your needed language pairs, volume, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our biology translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your biology documents.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated biology documents.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- If it is a document translation, our testers will play the role of an actual audience to check laid-out files to make sure possible errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the biology translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final biology translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Biology Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize gives you qualified biology translation solutions.
We bring you the best team of native translators with high qualifications and experience in related domains:
– Bachelor’s degree in Translation and qualified with an MBA, MSc, and Ph.D. in biology-related fields.
– 5+ years of experience in translating biological documents for biotech companies.
GTE Localize provides free editing and corrections after the biology translation has been delivered if errors are discovered due to GTE Localize’s negligence. There is a lifetime warranty. You can report any errors in your biology translations by sending an email to our team, and we will assist you in correcting them.
Understanding the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow, we optimize our process and biology translation and localization quality through the use of supporting tools and platforms to give you continuous, fast, and budget-saving biology translation and localization solutions.
As one of the best translation agencies on GoodFirms, we do not promise to bring you the cheapest biology translation services in the market, but the most value for money. That means we make sure every dollar you spend with us is worthwhile. We bring you the best biology translation quality at the most reasonable price.
Check out our B2B clients and case studies now
Biology Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of a biology translation project, we take many factors that affect the biology translation prices into consideration, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project.
- Service required: We apply different rates for each of our four biology localization solutions.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your biology translation project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your biology translation projects, please contact our support team.
You can assess the quality of our biology localization services and industry experience using the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Request to see our previous biology localization projects.
- Check out a list of clients who have worked with us.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all biology localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with biology-related experience.
Please contact our team for more information.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
Bank transfers, cash, Visa, Paypal, and Payoneer are all acceptable methods of payment. All major currencies are accepted, including the US dollar, Euro, and Singapore dollar.
If you’d like to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team for more information.
GTE Localize is a comprehensive translation and localization company, having offices in the United States, Vietnam, and Singapore. However, we effectively serve B2B clients globally thanks to our optimized methods of communication and workflow.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Biology Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT