Increase Sales and Target Audiences With High-quality Automation Translation Services
Automation Translation Services That Help Your Business Growth Efficiently
GTE Localize provides the best-in-class Automation translation solutions with a large network of certificated language experts
Due to the complex production of automation and the robot industry equipment, professional automation translation services are needed to handle highly detailed and precise technical guides, manuals, auto systems interfaces, and other materials for users. Therefore, a translator must have a comprehensive understanding of and experience in the automation field to ensure a clear-cut rendering of all of your technical documentation. There is no space for errors because it can lead to misinterpretation and miscommunication causing heavy loss of business.
As a fast-growing automation translation services company, GTE Localize confidently provides a large network of qualified translators who are subject matter experts in the related technical fields, natives of the target language and pass out rigorous qualification demands. Our automation translation experts ensure legal and regulatory compliance for products, labeling, and documentation. We offer unbeatable value for your money.
We translate and localize a wide variety of automation materials, including:
- Technical Specifications
- Warranty Books
- Autocad Design
- User Manuals
- Installation & Maintenance
- Safety & Products Data Sheets
- Brochures & Catalogues
- Global Services For Machine
Languages We Translate
Choose Your Automation Translation Services
As a professional Automation translation company, GTE Localize provides three Automation translation plans, allowing you to always meet your cost targets or demands.
GTE Localize will pick a native translator with industry-specific experience for your projects. The translator will translate and self-review your automation translations.
Choose this standard plan if you:
- Have a tight budget for your automation translation projects.
- Use the material only once or for internal automation translations.
- Accept minor inaccuracies in your automation translations.
Translation + Editing
Two skilled translators will work on your content. A translator will translate your content, and an editor will edit the translated content.
Choose this professional plan if you:
- Want to get high-quality and accurate automation translations.
- Want to maintain a balance among translation quality, completion time, and price factors.
- Have complex and high volume.
Translation + Editing + Proofreading
A translator will translate your documents, an editor will edit the translated content, and a proofreader will proofread the edited content.
Choose this premium plan if you:
- Have a considerable budget for your automation translations.
- Want the best plan for your automation translation projects.
- Have a lot of visibility or important content.
Our Automation Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving Automation localization services from GTE Localize
- Receive orders and requirements from clients.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer proper automation translation services strategies based on your needed language pairs, deadlines, budget, etc.
- When both sides go to the agreement process for chosen automation translation plan, we continue to the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs would:
- Make ready linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Select CAT tools or localization platforms.
- Have a meeting with native translators to develop ideas.
- Schedule a timeline for the project.
There will be three native translators:
- One native language expert will translate your automation documents.
- Two other native translators will edit and proofread the translated Automation content.
- We use the QA tool for scanning errors.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re truly positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- We will test your automation content under the actual audience’s view to check laid-out files to make sure all errors are eliminated.
- If it is an app or website translation, our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We will deliver the automation-translated content and edit it if you need it.
- After that, we submit the final automation translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional Automation Translation Services Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified Automation translation solutions.
Our native automation translators have at least 5 years of professional translation experience, so you can be assured that your Automation translation projects are in good hands. They have also translated a wide range of Automation content and are subject-matter specialists in the domains they translate.
We optimize our process and translation quality, as we recognize the importance of technology in creating a smooth and efficient workflow. To provide you with continuous automation translation services, we support all CAT Tools and collaborate with various translation platforms (Crowdin and Lokalise).
Embrace the customer-centric value, GTE Localize guarantees the quality of translation services. It applies to every service we provide. Our automation translation services come with a lifetime warranty. If you have any problems, we feel free to edit for you. Partner with GTE Localize, we offer unbeatable value for your money.
Each member of our team, from linguistics to PMs is fully aware of the sense of urgency for delivering every project on time. We make punctuality a habit by continuous training and working our best every day. That’s why 98% of our projects are delivered on time or ahead the time.
Discover Our Clients And Case Studies
Automation Translation Services Q&A
Several criteria are considered when determining the cost of an Automation translation project:
- Project Volume: We typically provide an Automation translation services quotation based on the number of words or characters in the text. The quantity of words/characters is the most accurate representation of our linguists’ work.
- Required Service: Some Automation translation jobs simply require translation (TO), but others require both translation and editing (TE) or translation + editing + proofreading (TEP). The price will be greater if more stages are necessary.
- Industry Expertise: The complexity of the domain affects the project’s cost. General content is less expensive than highly specialized material.
For an estimate on your Automation translation project, please contact our team.
The turnaround time of an Automation translation project is influenced by a number of factors such as project size, service type, content complexity, and other specific demands. Automation translators at GTE Localize can handle 2,000 words per day on average. If your project requires urgent translation, we can allocate it to extra translators, bringing our daily capacity up to 8,000 words.
Please get in touch with our team for a more precise delivery date.
You can assess the quality of our Automation translation services and experience in the industry in the following ways:
- We offer a 300-word free test for your consideration, so you will know if you can get error-free Automation translation services.
- You can see our previous Automation translation projects and find similar Automation translation projects by requesting our consultants.
- You can view the list of clients we have provided services to and use the filter function to search for clients in your business specialty.
- To give you the highest quality in the process above, see the QA and QC processes we use for all Automation translation and localization projects.
- We can provide you with a CV of our linguists who have relevant experience in your field.
- We rank 2nd among the best translation services companies on the GoodFirms platform.
If you have complex requirements and prefer to discuss your project personally, contact us, and we will be happy to find the best solutions for you.
Yes, all information in your document is kept secure and only our project-related employees have access to it. GTE Localize is willing to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to ensure that all documents provided by our clients remain confidential. All relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before beginning work on the projects.
You can use any following form of payment to pay for your order: bank transfers, cash, Paypal, and Payoneer.
We accept the following currencies: The US Dollar, Euro, and SGD.
If you want to make payments in a different currency, please contact our team to get fast support.
GTE Localize is a professional translation and localization company with offices in three major cities: the United States, Singapore, and Vietnam. Serving all major languages in the world, GTE Localize has a team of native translators from all over the world. We have served customers from Canada, Indonesia, the U.K., China, Thailand, Korea, etc.
Business Customers Trust Us
Ready to Start Your Automation Translation Services!
Take 10% OFF your first order and a free test for every projectGET IN TOUCH
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
A FREE TEST FOR EVERY PROJECT