Comprehensive, Quick, and Cost-effective App Translation Services
Use High-Quality App Translation Services for Your Company
Having a team of top-rated and experienced native translators, GTE Localize provides app translation services for numerous languages with the aim of speedily and cost-effectively meeting your demands. We also optimize your products on app stores by updating the metadata including app descriptions, user reviews, and keywords. We can assist you with the following app translation services:
– App translation: Your app instructions, function buttons, etc. should be translated to provide users with full information and an enjoyable user experience.
– App localization: When localizing an app, we make changes with regard to the target markets’ cultures and tastes. We make sure the functions of the app remain the same and make it look like it was originally made for the target market.
– App description translation: The description of an app is the first thing your customers read before experiencing it in person. It’s the determining factor in whether your customers will want to install it or not. If you translate the description, you open up your app to a wider audience.
– User review translation: What other people think about your app is a trustworthy element in convincing new users to experience it. Therefore, translating user reviews is a good investment, leading to better global sales.
Types of App Translation Services
Our team of experienced app localizers and linguists can handle a wide range of mobile apps. Below are some popular types of app translations we work with:
Medical app translation services
GTE Localize brings you 100% accurate medical app translation services from a team of experienced, and native linguists who are experts in medical and healthcare communication.
E-commerce app translation services
High-quality and cost-saving e-commerce app translation services to make your products accessible to millions of global audiences. We provide app translation and localization services without hidden costs.
Food & drink app translation services
We use the latest language translation tools and platforms to provide our clients with comprehensive food & drink app translation services in 100+ languages.
Gaming app translation services
We help you translate all content in your game app, including game instructions, characters’ lines, game scenario and storyline, game interface, etc. The translated game content will provide your global gamers with the best gaming experience.
Health & fitness app translation services
With an extensive network of native translators around the world, GTE Localize is confident in our ability to provide you with the most comprehensive health & fitness app translation services.
Financial app translation services
With over 5 years of professional experience, GTE Localize's native linguists can handle various financial app translation services. We make sure every dollar you spend with us is worthwhile.
Business app translation services
Your business app localization services will be in good hands. Our native translators and dedicated project managers will support and deliver the leading app translation for your business on time.
Our App Translation Process
Follow these steps to get cost-saving app localization services from GTE Localize
- You tell GTE Localize your unique request.
- Our consultant team will analyze and offer a customized app translation solution based on your needed language pairs, content, budget, etc.
- Once you approve our app translation package, both sides confirm and complete the admin steps such as NDA, contract, & deposit.
Our PMs will:
- Prepare linguistic materials (Glossary, Style guide, Termbase, etc.).
- Choose the most suitable CAT or localization platform.
- Allocate native translators.
- Make a timeline for the project.
- A native translator will translate your app content.
- Other native linguists will edit and proofread the translated content.
- Possible errors are detected by QA tools such as X-bench.
- Our linguists will vet the QA report one more time. Errors will be fixed if they’re true positive. This step repeats until the QA report contains only false-positive errors.
- Our localization engineers use photo-imaging software to put text and graphics together in the right place.
- Our testers will make functional testing as an actual user to bring you a flawless app translation without any untranslated strings, functional problems, etc.
- We deliver the app translation and make suitable changes if you have any feedback.
- After that, we submit the final app translation version to you.
GTE Localize - Professional App Translation Company
With a team of talented native translators and subject-matter experts, GTE Localize brings you qualified app translation solutions.
We are dedicated to the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. As a recommended app translation agency on GoodFirms.co, we provide tailor-made, cost-saving, and innovative app localization services for global businesses.
Our goal is to deliver the most budget-saving and efficient online app translation services possible. We achieve that by offering one of the most affordable and best-quality services. With GTE Localize, you can receive the same high-quality app translation services at a special price!
Your app translation projects will be handled by native translators and subject-matter experts with over 5 years of professional translation experience. They have excellent language commands and writing skills, as well as a thorough understanding of a specific domain.
We provide the quickest app translations with the highest level of linguistic correctness in the industry and support app content translations across all business platforms. We can increase the production of our app translation services to match any clients’ volume requirements.
Book a 1:1 Consultation with Our Localization Expert
App Translation Case Studies
GTE Localize helped our business clients increase app downloads and boost sales in their global target markets.
Founded in 2016, WeSchool is now the leading Italian EdTech startup and has recently closed a Series A funding round to scale technology and enter new markets.
• Industry: Education technology
• Language pair: Italian into English
• Content types: App, Website, Tutorials
• Services: Translation + Edit + Proofread
• Volume: ~37.000 words
• Duration: August – September 2022
Gastrograph is an AI platform that models and predicts consumer preferences toward flavor, aroma, and texture. It sells access to the platform to food and beverage companies to aid in the optimization of existing products and the development of new products.
• Industry: AI, Food and beverage
• Language pair: English into Indonesian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Arabic, Danish, German
• Content types: Mobile App, Technical, Software/Hardware
• Services: Translation + Edit + native users to test the app
• Volume: 23.000 words
• Duration: On-going. April 2022 – Present
Languages We Translate
Reasons to Use Professional App Translation Services
App Technologies We Support
App Translation Services Q&A
To have the exact price of an app translation project, we take many factors that affect the app translation costs into consideration, such as:
- Project volume: In most cases, we give the quotation per word or characters. The number of words/characters is the most precise indication of the effort our linguists put into the project.
- Language pair: The metric for each language varies due to the nature of the source and target languages.
- Industry expertise: The complexity of the required domain also affects the price of the project. Apps with general content are charged less than high-expertise content. Service required: We apply different rates for each of our four app localization solutions.
- Technical complexity: Some projects are more complex to handle. With such projects, our team needs to spend more hours to handle them, which affects the overall costs.
Please contact our team for a quotation for your app translation project.
It depends on the volume, language pair, content types, required services, and other project-specific factors. To get the exact delivery time for your projects, please contact our support team.
We support almost all formats, including APK, IPA, and EXE.
Yes. We offer continuous app localization. We help you set up an automatic sync of your files to our integrations (such as Crowdin and Github).
To assess the quality of our app translation services and experience in the industry, you can access the following resources:
- Order a free test. At GTE Localize, we offer you a free test (around 300 words) with our translators so you can evaluate their ability to handle your project.
- Request to see our previous app localization projects.
- Lists of clients who have worked with us. You can use the filter to find those who are in the same industry as you.
- See the QA and QC process we apply for all localization projects to guarantee the best quality in the process above.
- Request to see our linguists’ CVs. We are willing to send you the blind CVs of our translators with related experience.
Please contact our team for this information.
Yes, all information is safely kept and only used by relevant staff. GTE Localize is open to signing NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) to guarantee the confidentiality of all content from our clients. On our end, all relevant staff and linguists must sign an NDA with GTE Localize before working on the projects.
We accept payment through Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal, Visa, and Payoneer. Accepted currencies include the US Dollar, Euro, and SGD. If you want to make payments in another currency, please contact our team for a discussion.
We offer a lifetime warranty for all of our app translation and localization services. You can submit an email to our staff to report any flaws in your app translations, and we will correct them. With a team of native translators and qualified subject-matter experts, we are confident to deliver the best app translation projects for your company.